What is covered by Association Insurance?

John W. Bickerton

The Associations Insurance covers the common areas of the property. The HOA policy does not cover owner’s personal residence, personal property, owner’s personal liability or renter’s personal property. It is strongly advised that you discuss additional insurance with an expert. Your insurance agent may review the Association policy and help you determine any additional insurance needs.

If you have questions, or would like more information, please feel free to contact our office (970) 224-9204, or via e-mail: associations@poudreproperty.com.

Please mention the name of your Homeowners Association, your name and address and the manager of your Community.

Category: Home Owners Associations